|Property Type||Triplex||Year of construction||1949|
|Type of building||Trade possible|
|Building dimensions||21.00 ft. x 15.00 ft.||Certificate of Location|
|Lot dimensions||Deed of Sale Signature|
|Water supply||Municipality||Parking (total)|
|Window Type||Distinctive Features|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer||Parking||Garage, Outdoor|
|Room(s)||LEVEL||DIMENSIONS||Type of flooring||Additional information|
- Replacement of two windows on the first floor, one in the
kitchen and another in the middle bedroom.
- Installation of two new windows on the second floor, in
the kitchen and the adjacent room.
- Repainting of the emergency stairs at the back of the
building, which are connected to the basement unit. All
wooden surfaces have been repainted.
- Installation of a new garage door at a cost of $3,000.
- Repainting of the emergency stairs connected to the
- Installation of three new exhaust pipes, one for each
kitchen hood in all three units, replacing the previously
shared exhaust pipe.
- Removal of the wooden planks that previously made up the
ceilings in units 692 and 694. ,been replaced with gypsum
and new spotlights.
- Renovation of the first-floor bathroom, including the
replacement of the showerhead, removal of old ceramic
tiles, new plumbing for the shower, and installation of a
new knob for the bathtub and a new toilet.
- Installation of new stairs leading from the first unit to
- Replacement of the plumbing system for the washer and
dryer in unit 692 with new ones.
Installation of a new kitchen faucet in unit 694.
- Renovation of the basement unit (690), including the
installation of new flooring in the entrance and throughout
the rest of the unit. The kitchen also features a newly
installed melamine countertop.
- Addition of a new kitchen sink in the basement.
- Provision of an exit pipe for the washer in the basement
unit, although there is currently no exit pipe for the
- Complete renovation of the basement unit's bathroom,
including new tiles, a new bathtub, a new toilet, and a new
- Replacement of the kitchen hoods in all three units with
- Purchase of a new fridge for the kitchen in the basement
- Installation of five new blinds: two for the front
windows of unit 694, two for the front windows of unit 692,
and one for a window in unit 690.