|Property Type||Duplex||Year of construction||1962|
|Type of building||Trade possible|
|Building dimensions||10.24 m x 17.71 m||Certificate of Location|
|Living Area||324.50 m²|
|Lot dimensions||Deed of Sale Signature||90 days|
|Water supply||Municipality||Parking (total)|
|Driveway||Double width or more, Asphalt|
|Roofing||Garage||Fitted, Double width or more, Heated|
|Window Type||Distinctive Features|
|Energy/Heating||Heating oil, Electricity, Bi-energy||View|
|Basement||Finished basement||Proximity||Public transport, High school, Elementary school, Park - green area, Hospital, Golf, Cegep|
|Bathroom||Adjoining to primary bedroom|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer||Parking||Garage, Outdoor|
|Equipment available||Wall-mounted air conditioning, Central air conditioning||Heating system||Electric baseboard units, Air circulation|
|Rental appliances||Water heater|
|Room(s)||LEVEL||DIMENSIONS||Type of flooring||Additional information|
- Located on a family-oriented street in the heart of Côte
Saint-Luc, a few steps from parks, schools, synagogues,
shopping and public transportation.
- The lower unit features spacious living area, large
eat-in kitchen with door to patio, 3 bathrooms, 3
good-sized bedrooms on the main floor, master bedroom with
ensuite bathroom, and 1 family room +2 bedrooms in the
- The upper unit has open concept living room and dining
room, a modern kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, heating
floors in the main bathroom.
- Potential for additional revenue from a large 1 bedroom
bachelor with separate entrance.
- Double-width garage, 3 driveways, sunny backyard, 21 Foot
above-ground swimming pool surrounded by wood deck.
- Central air conditioning (2021)
- A rare find in the market, don't miss it!